Many great things in life come in small packages: baby carrots, spy cameras, Firefly season 1… and also humans. As a 6’2” giant, I can’t relate to any of the things you’ll about to see, but theoretically I understand how not being able to reach your favorite cereals may be one of the most infuriating things in the world. We, the “giants”, have a bunch of problems too, but that’s for another day maybe. Today, however, I want to give a boost to the vertically challenged!
- This must be the biggest issue: can’t f#$%ing reach anything! And to add insult to injury, the best stuff is always on the top shelf.
- Why would the store keep the XXS sizes on the freaking ceiling!?
- That fishtail would fit nicely on my leg, though. Where can I buy two?
- Being 4’10” must feel like hell.
- That towel seat, though. Pretty brilliant move!