When you start falling for someone, it’s exciting, but also terrifying. You’re not sure if he feels the same way back, and you’re looking for signs while also attempting to sus out red flags. Here are some signs that you can let that guard down and finally relax with the knowledge that he wants you for keeps.
- He doesn’t noticed the cellulite and stretch marks – he finds you beautiful not in spite of your flaws, but with them in mind. Now that’s a real man.
2. He tells you what you don’t what to hear, but what you need to hear. This guy isn’t feeding you lines, and it means he really cares and has your best interest at hear.
- He’ll do spa nights with you. Yes, he will go to spas and get that mani/pedi and green tea mask with you, without shame that guy friends will see. Now that’s true love – has just wants to do what makes you happy.
- Similarly, he’ll even go shopping with you. Those are usually husband or serious boyfriend duties (guys hate going shopping) so if he’s down to participate in the retail therapy, he wants to spend time with you even when most would want to escape.
- He doesn’t even notice when your hot friends, or random beautiful women are round. It’s like the dude has horse blinders (in a good way) you never feel jealous.
He admits that he’s scared of something to you… admitting that far is big for you guys, whether it’s about something emotional or physical.
- When he tells you he wants you to meet his family. That’s a big step for guys – they only let a girl know that if she’s going to stick around for a while, so it means he’s opening up the most intimate parts of his life with you, and wants you in them.
- He factors you in and keeps you in the loop with his plans. He won’t just disappear to some bachelor party over the weekend without letting you know and making sure you’re ok with it.
He remembers all the little things you say. Even the stuff that you yourself forgot. Because his memories with you in them are the most precious, and he pays attention to everything you say.
- When you’re fighting, he swallows that pride and says sorry first. Even if he’s not in the wrong. And he can’t stay upset with you for longer than a few hours if you did do something.
- He says he prefers you without makeup, and he means it.
12. Your reaction is the only one that matters, and he’ll always stand up for you if it’s necessary in a situation. A man who’s ready to stand by his women in dire cases is a keeper, since guys usually like to be non-confrontational over stuff that’s not worth it.
13. He texts you immediately. Forget that waiting around game. He’s super existed to hear from you and will text you back ASAP. Probably something adorable.
14. When you’re on your period, he’s super sensitive and will even go out on tampon duty. A man who understands his woman during her moodiest and most irrational moments is one who is ready to stand by her side forever.